Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell SPS business (Safety & Productivity Solutions) supporting introduction of various safety products to protect people lives and health. Portfolio of SPS containing respiratory protection, falling protection products, flammable, toxic and oxygen detection systems, hearing protection systems.
Design Validation team supporting design and product testing is looking for Firmware test lead which will be involved in FW testing in “Smart” portfolio, mainly Honeywell analytics – gas detection systems.
Our new colleague will be responsible for:
- Planning, testing and documenting of firmware testing per Honeywell standards and specifications, supported by other FW design and test engineers
- Test program development accordingly to the project specification
- Individual test plans creation
- Support the test case identification, definition, and management for projects
- Continuous improvement test environment in the areas of test automation and best practices sharing among developers
- Defining, establishing and promoting test methodologies
- Co-operation with colleagues in Brno as well as in other Europe, Asia and USA locations.
- Collaboration with Firmware developers to ensure testability of implemented components and problem prevention.
- Ensure verification tasks are completed on-time and within given requirements.
50 Verification and Validation
20 Setup test benches and equipment
10 Design Reviews
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.