Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Model Based Development
Engineer within the Aerospace Tools and Technology group. The engineer
will be working on the Model Based Development (MBD) assignments with following
- Support continued development and qualification
- Support MBD initiatives related to UML/SysML tool
deployments across Aerospace
- Support other MBD initiatives related to Aero
strategies around using Model Based Development
- Define and document user and project requirements
- Assist in data gathering and cost savings estimates
- Identify potential risks and issues and makes
recommendations to management when escalation is required
- Utilize process improvement techniques to improve
current business processes
- Conduct formal internal customer reviews at project
completion to confirm project acceptance and satisfaction
- the position requires computer literacy skills
(e.g. Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, FrontPage, PowerPoint, and MSProject),
Microsoft Outlook, and web skills)
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- the ability to work with other team members, and a strong customer focus mentality
25 Administrative support to the engineering team
25 Test data maintenance
25 Communication support
25 System support and maintenance
Optional: scripting languages(Python, Bash, Powershell)
Advantage: knowledge UML/SysML
Strong analytical thinking
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.