Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Candidate will be responsible for performing Should Cost estimation for Aerospace parts and assemblies and negotiate with suppliers to get right price for Honeywell.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering.
Relevant manufacturing experience.
Aerospace industry experience is preferred.
1. Should Cost estimation
2. Should Cost negotiations with suppliers.
3. Should Cost tools and database development.
4. Liaison and collaborate with different functions for above responsibilities.
5. Take up responsibility with in the team as assigned in different areas from time to time.
25 Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
25 Review all job contract documents
25 Implement and monitor project schedules
25 Maintain project meeting minutes
Knowledge and Experience:
1. Hands on experience in manufacturing and/or process planning in one or more manufacturing processes like Assembly, Sheet Metal fabrication and Machining.
2. Knowledge of special process like heat treatment, chemical processing and NDT.
3. Knowledge of Drawing Interpretation and GD&T.
4. Aerospace materials and its properties.
5. Should cost experience and relevant tools knowledge like aPriori should cost software.
6. Familiar with UG NX modeling and drafting.
1. Project Management skills and experience.
2. Have basic knowledge of finance and program management concepts and tools.
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.