Accounting Specialist for Nordic
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Invoice processing in line with Honeywell rules - booking into Navison ERP system, scanning, sending for approval, solving administrative problems with open invoices, on hold invoices with buyers or other financial centers by e-mail or telephone,
- Other activities related to AP booking, mainly non PO booking
- Checking vendors statements, arrange missing invoices, preparing reconciliations and reports
- Coordination of payments with payment team, answering their questions and requirements related to payments, sending remittance advices,
- Preparing Netting proposals for Interco invoices
- Preparing recharges in AR
- Month end close activities in GL and HFM reporting
- Cooperation on preparing materials for internal and external audits, if required
- Communication with other shared centers within Honeywell
- Maintain the record retention process
- Preparing Ad hoc reports
- Cooperation on account reconciliation process
- Support activity transfer to Brno shared center and other projects
- Metrics preparing & presentation, monthly MOR calls with internal customer
“This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products.In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution.”
20 Business Partnership
20 Overview Actuals, Outlook
20 Overview forecasts
20 Partner on M&A
20 Apply financial models
YOU MUST HAVE
- Fluent English - communication over the phone and e-mail is required
- Fluent German or other language is big plus
- High school or university education
- Experience in a similar position required
- SAP, Oracle, Navision knowledge is advantage
- Good computer skills MS Office - Word, Excel required, all ten fingers typing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Carefulness, reliability, independence of making decisions, conscientious, loyalty, responsibility and attention to details
- Honesty, teamwork, administrative precision, quickness
- Good organization skills with big attention to details, logical thinking
- Stress resistance
- Time flexibility
- Quick adaptation to changing circumstances
- Ability to independently distinguish priorities tasks and to complete things
- Sophisticated verbal and written expression, friendliness, communicativeness
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req152709
- Category: Finance
- Location: Turanka 96/1236, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.