Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sales Representative covering UK & Ireland to join our team to be based in Bracknell, England.
What will you be doing every day?
· JSR is a new business focused position, in place to increase market exposure & spend with current customers
· Managing a set of own selected small- to mid-sized accounts and supporting the ADM team on extraction and conversion accounts, the JSR is working closely with all business-related functions
· Product Management on pricing, quotes, growth initiatives and portfolio adjustments
· Working closely with the field application engineers to generate demand for focus products and New Product Introductions (NPIs)
· Quality functions to drive issues at selected accounts to closure
· Assist Inside Sales team on leads and growth initiatives
· Work with Customer Care team to assist on delivery issues and sample deliveries which require sales support
25 Manage Sales Cycle
25 Customer Support
25 Business Development
25 Technical Support
YOU MUST HAVE
· A technical qualification equivalent to a HNC, or HND, or a Bachelor’s degree within an Electronics, Automation, or Electro mechanic’s
· Excellent communication and presentation skills both internal and external
· The position requires a huge degree of motivation, teaming capabilities and self-confidence with high level of integrity and a large breadth of knowledge, experience and expertise
· The candidate is steadily striving to do his work in a growth oriented culture to constantly generate and drive growth initiatives
· Experience working with multi-national companies, especially within a virtual team environment
· The Candidate has worked in a customer interfacing role with extensive experience in supporting and providing a solution to the client
· The candidate has experience in working with CRM-Tools – i.e. Salesforce.com on a regular basis
· Willingness to travel, the position requires a minimum of 20% customer facing time
· Technical knowledge and application Know How in one or more of the following market segments: Industrial Automation, Aerospace, Medical Equipment and/or Transportation and the associated sensor technologies is highly appreciated.
· Understanding of a global matrix organization
· Familiar with Honeywell, and products
· Experience within a technical sales field, or extensive sales experience selling a solution
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.