Senior Engr - Web Development
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the Company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe and sustainable place. The business is organized into five primary groups: Aerospace (including automotive); Home and Building; Performance Materials and Technologies; Safety and Productivity Solutions; and the Connected Enterprise. Honeywell specializes in things that are critically connected - beyond smart phones and laptops, we make the kinds of connections that keep cities working, planes flying, plants running,and workers safe. Our unique capabilities, over a century in the making, brings together data, expertise, and technology to connect people, processes, and assets. Our solutions our built-on top of our world class IoT Platform,Sentience™,and feature the latest in cyber security. Customers count on us to make and manage their critical connections.
20 Requirements and design
20 Software architecture and coding
20 Ability to code in multiple languages
20 Analytical skills & software development skills
You must have
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline.
- Experience in Agile Software engineering methodologies
- Experience working on cloud technologies (e.g., Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices
- Experience with source control and bug tracking tools
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic environment
- A critical thinker that challenges assumptions and seeks new ideas
- Someone who seeks to understand the"why" and not just the "what
- Someone who actively solicits opposing perspectives and alternative idea
- Someone who drives to deliver customer value versus meeting customer demands and someone who persistently drives activity to achieve results
- Enthusiastic sharing of accomplishments, knowledge, lessons, and updates across the organizatio
- Making everyone around them bette
- Experience crafting, building, testing, releasing and operating software products and services consumed by external customers
- A strong background in building scalable and resilient web applications with an emphasis on the "full stack"
- Someone who works and collaborates with people across perceived boundaries and borders (think DevOps)
- Proven analytical and analytical skills (ability to identify, formulate, and tackle engineering Problems)
- Demonstrated understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases (SQL / NoSQL)\
- Experience with cluster computing frameworks like Apache Spark or similar
- Experience with RESTful Web Service Design
- Experience with Azure, AWS or other Cloud-based PaaS/SaaS environments
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Agile software development frameworks and methodologies
- Master’s degree in a related field is an added plusHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req148965
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.