Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [S&PS] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
· In this role, you will be responsible for selection of Mechanical standards component like Bearings, pulleys, sprockets, V belts etc. used in Intelligrated business of warehouse /conveyors product lines.
· Primary responsibility also includes in the Mechanical design activities along with the team in identifying, design & validating the components that can be used in Intelligrated product line
· Execute the processes and procedures as per Honeywell Intelligrated business.
· Work closely with design and development teams, across different global locations for selection of standard parts used in conveyor/warehouse industries and support worldwide Honeywell Intelligrated’s project activities.
· Responsible for on time delivery of various mechanical projects, coordinate with program management team for successful delivery of projects, design activities of Honeywell intelligrated products and systems
· Participate in mechanical standard parts selection and verify the selection by design calculations.
· Work closely with product engineering team of Honeywell intelligrated, impart product knowledge training within the team
Work collaboratively with ISC organization for on time execution of projects
· Knowledge in electro-mechanical design, integration, testing. Knowledge on Industrial warehouse, conveyors and distribution system electro-mechanical & electronic hardware development is an advantage.
· Knowledge on Cad Modelling software solidworks
· Basic Knowledge on simulation, reliability calculations is added advantage.
· Knowledge on GD&T, tolerance stack-up analysis and selection of fits.
· Knowledge on material selection (metal and rubber components) and heat treatment process.
· A solid knowledge of Mechanical design. Component level design knowledge on bearings, pulleys, belts, sprockets, spring and other electro-mechanical components. Should costing or any costing tool experience an added advantage
Knowledge on NPI complete life cycle projects, manufacturing processes & certification processes
25 Mechanical Design
25 Component Selection
25 Machine Design
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.