Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Work within the scrum team to enable built in quality
• Understand end user scenarios and contribute to requirements and design reviews
• Understand/contribute to Acceptance Criteria and test case development for stories and verify the product/system against the same
• Develop automation test scripts for stories and effectively utilize them during regression to reduce cycle time and improve quality
• Monitor release quality criteria and communicate unbiased product quality view to stakeholders to enable quality release of the product/system
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications and Experienc
• Bachelor or Masters of Engineering in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Instrumentation or Mechanical
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in product/system test automation
• Should have good understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC/STLC processes
• Exposure to Acceptance Test Driven development is desirable
• Should have hands on experience on developing automation scripts
• Product based Mobile/Cloud/Big Data application testing will be an added advantage
• Should have exposure to test management, defect tracking, performance test tools
• Good analytical thinking, troubleshooting & problem solving skills, coupled with the drive to learn
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision and sometimes under extreme pressure
• Prepared to travel domestic or overseas as per project or business needs
• Ability to work together with different functional & delivery teams
• Demonstrates Influencing skills to articulate independent Product Quality view
• Right level of Negotiation skills & conflict management capability
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Requirements & Architecture Definition
20 Test Products
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.