Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Lead a team of Quality Engineers at the (insert site) that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will lead the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
Be the strategic leader for the Quality department by establishing team direction, schedules, and key objectives
Balance business needs, aggressive timelines, site goals in Quality Engineering
Develop and coordinate a team that recognizes quality and process improvements
The NPI Process Audit Lead manages the portfolio of internal scheduled and unplannedaudits of the Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS)
New Product Introduction (NPI) process across all cross-functional departments.
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
1. Setting direction for audit plan and coordinating auditor activities
2. Verifying the implementation and execution of SPS NPI, including CMMI compliance, through structured audits
3. Ensure adherence to ISO policies as they relate to product development including procedures documented in the Quality Management System (QMS) in partnership with Quality/Product Compliance
4. Publishing of audit results andfollow-through on execution and completion of improvement plans through Corrective Action Requests (CAR) or Process Improvement Requests (PIR)
5. Assists in functional process and quality improvements
6. Performs audits after deployments to verify training was effective
7. Coaching/mentoring of NPI teams as preventative action to ensure process compliance
8. Developing and implementing continuous improvement strategy
Job Responsibilities: ·
ProcessImprovement Request (PIRs), Process Audits results, process assessments etc. as a means to gather feedback from process users
· Perform reviews and inspections of program artifacts/deliverables and associatedactivities to assure quality requirements processes and standards are met·
Analyze measurement data to ensure quantitative measurement effectiveness and toeradicate defects. · Plan, manage and perform process and product evaluations (audits)
· Monitor the product development including requirements allocation, architecture,design, development, integration, test and acceptance of products and solutions
· Participate in an Agile software development environment to ensure the completion of the“Definition of Done” and proper execution of the defined processes as well as monitor the development metrics
· Drive and manage a process improvement program
· Operateand maintain a rolling internal audit program for all management systems
· Assist in development and review of the audit plan, making updates and adjustments asrequired
· Create high quality audit reports and present these to the business in writing or orally
· Through internal audits, continuously assess departmental processes and consequentlysupport their re-definition/streamlining to achieve greater operationalefficiency and effectiveness
· Support the business in defining appropriate corrective actions to resolve any reported non-conformances· Monitor the timely resolution of any reported non-conformances, ensuringnon-conformances are appropriately progressed and closed
· Coordinate functional efforts related to PIRs and assist with deployment and training
· Coach NPI functions to facilitate process compliance and improvement Basic Candidate Qualifications:· Demonstratedunderstanding of quality management systems, assurance (QA) and control (QC) related to applied research and product development
· Proven experience with process auditing
· Experience controlling organizational documentation
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, peers, teams, andexternal auditors relative to CMMI and quality management
· Demonstrated program management experience related to project planning and execution withinconstraints of delivery, quality, schedule, and cost
· Understanding of Six Sigma principles· Ability to coordinate and lead the work of others Additional Candidate Qualifications:
· Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills - both written and verbal
· Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
· Strong organizational talent and teamwork skills
· Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and teamwork skills
· Self-motivated and detail oriented·
Efficient and able to deliver on commitments
·Ability to prioritize ones workload with little management oversight
· Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a challenging and fast-paced environment
· Ability to cooperate in virtual environment
30 PROCESS AUDIT
30 Quality Assurance
20 Process Assurance
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.