Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
· Manage a team of IT infrastructure cyber safety compliance professionals located across the globe
· Define, manage and govern compliance processes (TCM, vulnerability management, adherence to mandatory security policies) by working with cross functional teams
· Global Process owner for Technical Configuration Management Process (TCM), which is part of cyber safety initiative of the organization
· Drive creation of configuration baselines of IT assets, maintain baselines and measure adherence to the baselines
· Develop and maintain compliance reports to measure adherence and maturity against the defined TCM obligations
· Drive TCM compliance of IT assets by working closely with the respective service owners
· Expand the scope of TCM deployment to cover all types of IT assets and platforms
· Liaise with other technical areas (Security/Application teams/Suppliers/Partners/Service Owners) where necessary to ensure the reported issues are resolved to business satisfaction
· Maintain all compliance related documentation against the Technical Configuration Process
· Work closely with IT process governance teams to mature the process continuously
30 Manage a team of IT infrastructure cyber safety compliance professionals located across the globe
30 Drive TCM compliance of IT assets by working closely with the respective service owners
20 Expand the scope of TCM deployment to cover all types of IT assets and platforms
20 Strong interpersonal skills including coaching, collaborating, influencing and team building
· Minimum 7+ years of working in a large enterprise environment (open on industry, but prefer $5B+ global enterprises)
· Proven practical experience and successful track record in driving IT teams for a large scale global enterprise (or related experience); minimum of 2+ years of experience in such a role.
· A proven track record of successfully implementing / deploying initiatives. Self-directed, attention to detail, solid decision making skills, ability to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
· Strong interpersonal skills including coaching, collaborating, influencing and team building
· Solid understanding of regulatory compliance and related areas
· Demonstrated ability to influence / transform without authority preferred
· Open to global business travel as required and the ability to operate effectively in global networks and across all Honeywell strategic business groups (SBG) and Corporate; willingness for international travel 5% of the time.
· Excellent English oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
· Strong Project Management Skill with Agile implementation
· College degree preferred
· ITIL certifications a plus
· 5+ years’ experience supporting compliance and audit activities a plus
· Ability to understand technology
· Ability to function in a collaborative environment with business clients
· Ability to work effectively with third parties (internal and external)
· Familiarity with metrics and measurements used in compliance assessments
· Familiarity with infrastructure, database, network and web application security vulnerability issues
· Exposure to industry standards regarding vulnerability management including Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), Center for Internet Security (CIS)
· Exposure to technology and security topics including network security, wireless security, application security, infrastructure hardening and security baselines, web server and database security
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.