Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Designation: Sr. Engineer or Engineer
Role: Design and develop DevOps framework and Own Continuous Integration and Delivery activates
Designation: Engineer/Sr. Engineer
Role: Software Integration and Tool Development
QUALIFICATION : BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 0-3 Years
ESSENTIAL SKILLS: Job Expectations:
• Tool developmentusing .Net
• Scripting. Perl, DOSandpowershell.
• Working on change management systems. ClearCase, ClearQuest, DimensionsandSVN
• Self-drivenapproach towards organization expectations like HOS drive with-in teams, innovation culture, productivity initiatives, etc.
• Work on competency development strategy to strengthen tools development skills
• Should strive to excel in delivering commitments
• Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Have inner desire to gel incohesiveteam and work for business growth.
• Provideinnovativesolution to issues in hand
• C, C++ and .NET development/integration
• GNU makefiles and Visualstudioproject configuration
• Knowledge on Integration and DevOps process.
• Big data and data analytics and visualization through Tableau.
• Knowledge about computers, serversandCloud. (Azure, AWS)
• Mobile application development is desirable.
• Need to have very good analytical skills.
• Should possess strong debugging skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision. Ability to multitask consistently in interaction with multiple teams.
• Good oral, written communication and presentation skills required.
• Good people skills and the ability to work effectively with other Stakeholders.
• Good influencing skills
25 C, C++ and .NET development/integration
25 Big data and data analytics and visualization through Tableau
25 Need to have very good analytical skills
25 Knowledge on Integration and DevOps process.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.