Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
You will also develop/maintain standard reporting and MOS focused around analytics, direct material, indirect spend, functional support to the Sourcing leadership team, and all leadership touch points throughout the month. Planning estimating will also be a key support area involving establishing the standard calendars, development of the necessary tools as well as coordination between the business and ISC teams on target alignment.
1. Finance thought leadership and support to FP&A, Sourcing and ISC
• Partner with global and regional FP&A, Sourcing and ISC finance teams, provide financial information to Sourcing which monitors all aspects of sourcing performance including Direct Material productivity, Working Capital Payables, Indirect Spend.
• Support the identification of recovery / mitigation plans to improve performance.
• Partner with controllership in the proper accounting of rebates and material standards.
• Provide support for large make vs buy decisions, the identification of total landed cost and potential impacts on other areas of performance. This will also include support in core / non-core strategy formulation and any subsequent make or buy decisions and new product launches.
2. Provide key sourcing financial info to stakeholders
• Provide key reports and analysis to the Global & Regional Sourcing, FP&A and ISC Finance Leaders on current performance metrics, future forecasts and associated risks and opportunities.
• Present Sourcing Productivity results for Direct Material and Indirect Spend to corporate CPO and CFO when needed.
• Support the STRAP, AOP and forecasting processes.
• Lead and support ad-hoc projects as required.
3. Standard Work, Team Management, Procedures and Data Integrity.
• Implement standard work in Finance to ensure the integrity and transparency of key performance information
• Implementation of standard procedures around One Source baseline price calculation, the alignment with standard costs and clear procedures for change requests.
40 Support Connected Buildings Leaders and their organizations
30 Forecast and analyze department expenses
20 Act as site focal and manage engineering rate pools
10 Ad hoc financial analysis and process improvements
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.