Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
We are looking for video architect for developing state-of-the-art video technologies as part of connected building applications. Video plays a pivotal role in the future of connected building technologies to deliver unparalleled intelligence that provide the users with actionable insights in their environment. This challenging role will require someone who deeply understands video systems, as well as video algorithms ranging from video analytics, deep learning, and computer vision algorithms. Practical hands-on experience in building end-to-end intelligent video analytics systems will be highly preferable.
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a global leader for products and technologies that are installed in more 10 million buildings worldwide. These offerings enable building owners to stay connected and in
control of comfort, lighting, security, fire systems, and support building owners and occupants to ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Honeywell also is a pioneer in the Internet of Things, developing the next generation of connected offerings.
Your work will have high impact in enabling the HBT business to innovate and launch world-class products that utilize video analytics or machine learning and AI technologies. The innovation team you will belong to cultivates start-up culture to break technology barriers, is flexible and adaptive, works in rapid pace and capable of transferring an idea to product within short iterative cycles.
· Lead and design and prototype of novel applications of video analytics, utilizing machine learning and AI technologies
· Be a solution architect – help define the business case and can integrate video technology into a larger system consisting of other sensors and data sources to solve customer problems
· Convert successful prototypes into new products and services for the connected-buildings applications, such as security, public safety or retail
· Keep current with new trends in video technology, identify and evaluate potential partners and their technologies
· Work with leadership and customer-facing team to guide road-map planning
· Work with a global team consisting of software, hardware, and research expertise across geographies
20 echnology leadership
20 Program Development
20 Technical solutions
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.