IT Director - Manufacturing, Planning and Procurement (Buildings)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Systems Process and Data owner for all manufacturing, planning and procurement processes in HBT.
- Partners with HBT ISC Regional GBE leaders to understand business and operational requirements and develops ERP and supporting systems solution approaches to meet those requirements.
- Evaluates regional and SBU specific differences in requirements and harmonizes enabling a common approach to process and system and data needs.
- Understands go to market models and production processes unique to HBT in Mfg, Planning and Procurement and is able to partner with Center teams in the identification of required process variants.
- Works across HBT ISC organization to improve the efficacy of ERP and related application and process performance.
- Formulates the HBT ERP deployment and enhancement prioritization based on input from SBU, GBE and ISC leadership.
- Develop the Mfg, Planning and Procurement Strategic Plan based on the business plans of the Regional ISC Leaders.
- Develops a team of solutions/process implementation leaders, and solutionists to lead the deployment of HBT Projects in Manufacturing, Planning and Procurement.
- Will also fill a dual hat role as an HBT ITBP for OTC/ISC for one or more selected business.
- Agent for change, maintaining close partnership across Center, SBG and SBU organizations
- End to end IT solution delivery in a matrixed environment for all manufacturing, planning and procurement solutions.
- Develop the strategy, methodology and operating systems to enable the prioritization of critical IT investments across the ISC portfolio.
- Drive for the standardization of a solution portfolio across all manufacturing sites in HBT
- Develop a strong business and technical acumen in the manufacturing, planning and procurement HBT IT team.
- Design, development and deployment of an organizational MOS to deliver IT solutions for all manufacturing, planning and procurement projects.
- Partners with Center teams for solution delivery of Enterprise Wide Apps & Tools and Business and Functional Apps.
- Partners with the regional ISC leaders and plant managers to ensure effective use of tools and processes.
Manages the allocation of resources to ensure on time and on schedule delivery to the overall operating and project plan.
20 Develop IT strategy and vision
20 Align IT roadmap to meet goals
20 Set IT priorities
20 Make IT investment decisions
20 Ensure compliance/cyber safety
YOU MUST HAVE
- BA/BS degree.
- 7-10 years of experience with SAP/ERP deployment.
- Senior IT leadership, business acumen and credibility.
- Foundation in Six Sigma or ITIL or similar tools and philosophies for driving continuous improvement.
- Infrastructure and Applications experience.
- Experience in the business and in an enterprise-wide role.
- Futuristic-orientation, contemporary business thinker.
- Strategic Planning: Ability to define the problem/issue and, charter and resource technical research effort to create winning business application solution strategies.
- Excellent Collaboration & Negotiation Skills: Ability to understand customer needs, negotiate complex issues and total value offerings to our customers.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to define vision for the organization, rally the team around the vision, set high expectations and manage to expectations.
- Strong Coaching and Influencing Skills: Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and influence without formal authority. Engage enterprise wide support for key business priorities.
- Change Management Skills: Ability to anticipate and execute action plans to proactively manage and drive change in an organization.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD27630
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.