Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Integrated Supply Chain leader for Connected Building is responsible for leading the end-to-end Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) for Honeywell Global Connected Building including all Operations and Supply Chain for 8 manufacturing sites with over $800M in revenue and 1000 employees across Europe and the United States.
Areas of responsibility
· In partnership with the other ISC functions (AME, Logistic & Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, HS&E, HOS, Strategy & Transitions), ensure operational metrics are met vs AOP targets (safety, quality, delivery, quality, inventory and cost).
· Responsible for aligning manufacturing to ISC strategic plan and ensuring standardization across sites and cross business
· Responsible for HOS deployment and sustainability across the manufacturing plant
· Support SIOP and execute operation plans – Responsible for plants resource planning as well as
conversion cost forecasting and adherence
· Connect with the functional ISC and business leaders to assure operational excellence
· Leading New Product Introduction
· Deploy the Honeywell Operating System (HOS) for best-in-class results.
· Deploy the Honeywell User Experience (HUE) for best-in-class customer, user and maintainer
experience with our products and service.
Manufacturing Operations strategy
· Develop and lead the Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Planning, Management Resource and
· Team up with ISC Global Strategy & Integration leader and peer organizations to develop and propose manufacturing footprint strategies that support STRAP requirements. Support transitions accordingly. Leading M&A Operational Due Diligence and Integration.
· Partner with functional leaders to develop cross-functional initiatives that support business and operations.
· Establish sound MRR reviews across all factories/region and implement talent development strategies that help booster people growth and ensure solid succession plans.
· Supports MRR reviews and promote cross-pollinations between functions and businesses.
· Coach and mentor operational and functional leaders across the organization.
Support positive labor relations across the region, include labor strategy into operational decisions and projects.
20 Ensure plant maintenance program execution
20 Develop supervisors of individual contributors
20 Lead productivity improvement projects
20 Strategy development
20 Drive culture of continuous improvement
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.