Honeywell Intelligrated is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing Southern Operations team in Alpharetta GA!
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As Project Manager in the Honeywell Intelligrated Southern Operations division, you will provide leadership to the project team covering the planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration, customer communications, deliverables and relationships of an assigned automated material handling systems project. You may manage multiple projects at a time, ensuring on time, on budget completion, with complete customer satisfaction. As a Project Manager, you will also have the opportunity to train and mentor less experienced Project Managers as you continue to grow in your role.
- Identify project planning documents: schedule, PSR, master budget, forecast, and invoice schedule
- Assist with managing the creation and execution of commissioning plans, acceptance testing and customer sign-offs
- Assist with change orders
- Assist with project close out which includes turnover to LSS (customer service) and final payments
- Attend the following meetings: kick-off, project planning, installation kick off, turnover, as well as department
- Attend or conduct weekly project status meetings
- Attend design reviews, customer design reviews and approvals
- Assesses contract documents and PRD
- Updates schedules/forecasts; manages costs
- Makes site visits and attends site coordination meetings
- Participates in proposal efforts and sales support
20 Project Management
20 Project Planning
20 Customer Support
20 Facilitate Team Alignment
20 Deliver Status Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business, or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum three years experience in conveyor systems or similar
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices relative to the concept and design on conveyor systems and material handling
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in project management, strategic project planning, resource allocation, project leadership technique, and overall coordination of
people and resources
- Microsoft Office, Project, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification preferred
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in (customer service)
- Excellent team skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.