Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Common global processes and common systems are critical enablers to achieving HPS productivity goals and growth. The common process leaders are the business representatives for HPS Lifecycle Solutions & Services (LSS) to translate business objectives, through a cycle of continuous improvement. Working with Common Processes & Systems (across SBU’s and LOB’s), Global IT and other global teams to ensure process standardization across HPS LSS globally. Put in place metrics/KPIs and dashboards to measure HPS LSS business performance. Drive required actions to ensure benefits are sustained / improved.
Identify, assess and defines program management of HPS LSS initiatives that result in significant improvement in productivity, customer satisfaction and operational excellence. Work with process owners to drive improvement and common process for LSS globally and support countries/regions in the assigned focus area/pole. Ensure business benefits are measured and achieved from deployment of LSS initiatives.
20 Design future state processes
10 Define requirements for automated functionality
20 Prepare process transition change management plan
10 Develop training documentation
40 Deploy TO-BE processes
* Education & Certification *
· Business, Engineering or MIS degree.
· Green Belt or Black Belt certified
· ITIL Foundation or ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
· Or Demonstrated Leadership/Management Capabilities
* Preferred: *
· ITIL or ISO/IEC 20000 certification:
· V3 (Professional Certificates in Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation or Continual Service Improvement)
· or V2 (Service Management (Service Operation & Service Design))
· or ISO/IEC 20000 certificates Consultant/Manager, Auditor or Associate.
· Business Information Management Foundation
· PMP / PRINCE2 Practitioner
· 5-10 years’ experience in Operations function.
· Champions change with change management track.
· Superior leadership skills
· Process mind set/oriented
· Ability to translate customer needs, requirements and preference into a solution
· Excellent communication skills – with both customer and internal management (technical, process/production, purchasing)
· Cultural and language awareness and works across geographies, organization and culture
· Good project management skills and task prioritization
· Good understanding of organizations and importance of collaboration
· Track record in improving customer satisfaction
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.