Honeywell Quality Engineer m/f in Wismar, Germany
Quality Engineer m/f
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power and utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
For our site in Wismar we are currently looking for a
Engineer Quality m/f
Target / Purpose of Position:
• Responsible for setup and maintenance of a stable process-oriented quality organization to maintain competitiveness by Business Excellence based on Six Sigma principles.
• Responsible for the QMS of all ILC sites
• Responsible for the development and implementation of a quality strategy measuring the existing processes
• Optimize processes in conjunction with process owners to improve employee and customer satisfaction incl. ROI
• Meet all requirements of the German Medical Device Act
• Continuous improvement according to an internationally recognized quality cost model
• Development and deployment of processes and procedures to ensure a consistent, high quality of work
• Active quality engineering in product development
• Coordination of cross-functional quality specifications and standards
• Implementation and maintenance of a quality management systems according to the latest standards (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016)
• Responsible for Quality Best Practice within the company
• Identification and solution of problems by „First Line“ management and by implementation of project-oriented solutions leading to improved performances
• Responsible for the analysis of product quality over the entire life cycle incl. component quality
25 Continuous improvement
25 Regulatory reviews
25 Process definition
25 Idea generation
• University degree, either technical or commercial orientation
• 5 + years working experience in electrical-mechanical manufacturing quality engineering, process engineering or product engineering
• Multi-annual experience in quality management and optimization of work processes in all types of function
• Familiar with German Medical Device Act and the specific requirements of QM systems in the medical industry (ISO 13485, GMP etc.)
• Multi-annual experience in R&D and/or manufacturing (own projects), deep knowledge of statistical process control incl. 6 Sigma, Black Belt certifications preferred
• People skills (leading teams)
• Skilled in change management and quality strategies
• Skilled to deal with customers in the scope of complaints
• Able to cope with pressure, good communication skills incl. mediation in the event of problem-solving
• Experience in HSE management
• Experience with Total Quality Management / Six Sigma
• Excellent command of English and German, solid IT skills, especially Microsoft Office
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com Job code: req109574.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Staffing Specialist – Katarzyna Komorowska at email@example.com.
Visit us at www.honeywell.com
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: req109574
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Wismar, MV 23966 DEU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.