Honeywell Engineering Technician-R&O in Wichita, Kansas
Use your extensive knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell _______________ deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented technicians and engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of _______ products by designing, testing and/or validating products from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.
Grow your career as part of a talented and committed technical team
Build upon your technical expertise in a team-based culture focused on quality and customer satisfaction
Deliver value every day to Honeywell's customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Passion to learn and grow in the industrial field selected
- Effective and clear communication skills
- Work accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Computer literacy
- Ability to make good business judgment and common sense before acting
- Some electrical technician experience
- Formal technical training
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Job ID: HRD1829
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Wichita, KS 67209 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.