Honeywell Electrical Engineer in West Chester, Ohio
Electrical Engineer II
The Electrical Engineer performs a variety of product engineering work to support the life cycle of unit handling conveyor products and other material handling equipment. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for performing product development and product line maintenance to maintain technical quality. This position requires ability to interface with all company departments as well as customers and vendors of the company.
Position responsibilities include:
* Develops new controls systems and panel designs for standard equipment and enhancements for material handling systems in support of company needs.
* Creates and revises component and assembly drawings in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical to support current products and new developments.
* Works with our project engineering teams to standardize controls and control topologies.
* Works with ERP system to create and maintain component items and BOM structure.
* Collaborate with panel fabricators for designs, builds and first article inspections.
* Knowledge of design cycle.
* Ability to write technical specifications.
* Supports Intelligrated manufacturing and field activities in a timely manner to meet project requirements.
- Job ID: req106028
- Location: ., West Chester, OH 45246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.