Honeywell Electrical Engineer in West Chester, Ohio
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Technical& ControlsSupport Engineer (Level One) engage customers to troubleshoot and solve complex down time events in real time.Technical & Controls Support Engineers work in a fast paced and collaborative environment to maximize uptime of 24x7/365 customer operations achieved through flexible, rotational shifts and on-call responsibilities. Most support is provided utilizing current technology via telephone, remote access, and occasional on-site assistance. A Technical & Controls Support Engineer knows fundamental concepts, practices, procedures and troubleshooting methods for industrial automations applications.
60 Customer support by phone
10 Daily reports
10 Assit other depts.
20 Customer support by email
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
- Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes
- Clear and concise communications
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done anddo things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Some relevant experience
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD5745
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., West Chester, OH 45246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.