Honeywell Application Development Eng. in Warsaw, Poland
Application Development Eng.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
HRD 1778 Application Development Engineer
Honeywell Healthcare and Packaging (HC&P) produces a range of fluoropolymer based films used to function and protect food, healthcare and industrial products. In addition, HC&P produces high-purity solvents & reagents, sterilizing agents, and metered-dose inhalants used in medical, pharmaceutical, and research. The Packaging & Composites Business Team is responsible for growing pharmaceutical- and medical applications for Honeywell. Honeywell's Aclar® film products are widely used today in pharmaceutical push-through packaging (blister packs).
The position will be part of the Technical Sales & Service Team. This is a customer facing role and the Technical Specialist will be responsible for providing technical-marketing support to customers for new product introductions, sales pipelines, training and development expertise in support of Aclar® films.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical support (thermoforming) to Pharma end user companies, CDMO’s, OEM of packaging machinery, tooling, converter-partner and molders to ensure that optimum performance is achieved from Aclar® laminates, resins and related products.
- Assist Market Development Manager(s) during account development by providing technical leadership, education and training to raise awareness and drive adoption of Aclar® applications and fluoropolymer films and resins for pharmaceutical and CPG needs.
- Support customer development through the deployment of the technical tools and services provided by Honeywell. Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and represent Honeywell P&C at industry trade shows, technical seminars, luncheons, workshops, etc.
- Travel as needed to provide educational and technical support for customer meetings, line trials, stability trials, FAT/SAT, validation, commercial startups and trouble shooting. Routinely contact machinery manufacturers (OEM), tool makers and converters to obtain input regarding business opportunities and key issues.
Solicit and Communicate Voice of the Consumer (VOC) feedback from customers to P&C business and technology teams. Seek opportunities for new product platforms to create growth opportunities.Present formally to customers technical- and leadership teams with attention paid to appropriate level of professional detail and technical sophistication.Cope with the HON programs, tools and administrative requirements.
40 Provide technical support (thermoforming) to Pharma end user companies
30 Assist Market Development Manager(s) during account development
10 Support customer development through the deployment of the technical tools
20 Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and represent Honeywell P&C
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge
- 5 years direct technical experience in packaging development of thermoformed multi-layer laminate barrier applications, molding technologies as well as knowledge of the regulatory process for Pharmaceuticals and CDG.
- Minimum of a BE/BS in Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, or related field with at least five (5) years in package development of multiple packaging formats.
- Excellent communication skills combined with the ability to cultivate and develop trusting relationships and maintain professionalism in the face of conflict.
- Working knowledge of the Regulatory environment and submission guidelines for new drug product registration process including ICH stability guidelines.
- Knowledgeable experience with related pharmaceutical packaging for solid dose, liquids, ointments, powders, devices, sterile and non-sterile products.
- Ability to apply statistical analysis to evaluate data: MiniTab for data analysis, Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Travel approximately 40% of the time within in EMEA, CEE/CIS countries with some periodic travel to other global regions may also be required
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD1778
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Warsaw, MAZOWI 3310 POL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.