Honeywell Test Engineer in United States
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment. You will prepare test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment. You will provide test areas with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed, and compile data and define changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. And you will collaborate with other experienced engineers in an interdisciplinary company that applies best practices to achieve world-class results.
Grow and develop your supply chain and engineering knowledge in a team based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Lead the drive of new concepts, standards and processes across functional teams
Contribute to Honeywell's continuing legacy of best in class (insert product/department here)
Create new test solution for NPI projects;
Implement ECN (Engineering Change Notification);
Offer support as a backup for test equipment from production area;
Manage the test equipment transition for products transfer into Lugoj site from other locations in terms of
installing and adapting to our production line the test equipment;
YOU MUST HAVE
- University degree in Engineering
- Experience in a similar role
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- A good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office package
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the followings: CVI, LabView, TestStand, C++
- Flexible and able to accommodate to new working environment
Strong analytical skills WE VALUE
Significant relevant experience in manufacturing, mechanical, test or related engineering
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Ability to follow directions and make tasks your own
- Ability to partner and excel in team environments
- Deep understanding of a variety of test engineering standards and specifications
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD7257
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.