Honeywell System Cyber Engineer in United States
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to Engineering and research and development projects, finding innovative and cost-effective means to improve features, techniques, procedures on products and technologies through research. You will develop product-level system and code, translate product requirement specifications into tasks, set and maintain development priorities and evaluate new approaches. You will analyze current programs and products, including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues and designs.
Conceptualize, design, plan and implement features into products that enable new and competitive products and in an innovative manner.
Help drive growth as a technology expert by interfacing with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Apply scientific knowledge and engineering technique to development efforts
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, some experience in engineering or R&D.
- Industrial design mindset
- Experience in engineering related field
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Eagerness to be hands-on at work
- Bring Creativity at work
- Understanding of industry Engineering standards andpractices
- Some experience with aspects of technology development and converting needs into a solution.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.