Honeywell Sr Technical Support Assistant in United States
SR. Technical Support Assistant
- Have a conversation with the customer and understand/ record customer needs appropriately.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries;handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Set up new customer accounts, process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions including, comments and complaints, details of actions taken and appropriate follow up.
- Identify and pre-qualify leads and route leads to the appropriate business units within SLA.
- Learn and train on SBG product information and route technical support requests to the right SBU.
- Have an individual development plan to improve skill set to Tech Support Specialist responsibilities.
- Seek feedback from immediate supervisors via 1-O-1 or metrics discussion Seek knowledge sharing sessions with HD/SA for self improvement.
- Work closely with immediate supervisor for all performance, learning and development aspects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Customer Care representative.
- Ability to gather and assimilate data to deliver accurate solutions to the customer in a professional manner.
- Takes initiative to lead and supports team members in dealing with change.
- Uses up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively perform jobs and contribute to the success of the department.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Maximizes productivity levels while providing world class customer service.
- Demonstrates effective use of soft skills – listening, probing and questioning.
- Effective communication skills and appropriate usage of the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing skills,leadership ability.
- Results-driven team player, Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Excellent innovative skills in seeking out new approaches and solutions.
- Products knowledge skills, ensure team has appropriate product skills.
- Prior experience managing departmental budget and annual planning.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.