Honeywell Sr. Sales Specialist – Radar, Radio and RF Navigation Systems in United States
Sr. Sales Specialist – Radar, Radio and RF NavigationSystems
Location: This position can be based at any Honeywell US Site
This Sr. Sales Manager – Radar, Radio and RF Navigation Systems role willreport to the Sales Specialist Sr. Director and will be responsible for growingthe pipeline of sales opportunities, hardware and services, for a variety ofIntegrated Avionics Systems (Airborne Traffic Systems, APEX/EPIC), FlightControls, Displays, Flight Management, and Synthetic Vision, as well asRetrofit, Modification and Upgrade (RMU) sales to existing platforms with afocus on displacing competitors and tracking this pipeline through SFDC. Thisposition requires extensive breadth, knowledge and experience with the variousproduct lines and the Defense / Commercial Helicopter market. The Sr. SalesManager will build strong customer relationships on both the technical andexecutive level that will position Honeywell for short and long term positiverelationships within their assigned product line and market and will be anexpert in assigned customer platforms, Honeywell content, Honeywellcapabilities and in doing so will understand the business and competitiveenvironment with those customers and will be able to identify short term andlong short term growth opportunities for Honeywell.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevantdiscipline
- 5+ years’ experience in technical sales, marketing, businessdevelopment or engineering discipline in aviation/aerospace
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
- Experience with the technical aspects of Radars, Radiosand/or RF Navigation systems
- Familiarity with Defense and Commercial helicopter end usersand aftermarket Channel Partners is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to write, read and speak English fluently.
- Significant data collection, analysis and reporting skills.
- Strong presentation skills and experience/comfort inspeaking to large groups.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment.
- • Process driven.
- Strong influence and situational leadership skills.
- Flexibility and creativity in approach to solutions.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work independently.
- Job ID: 00343923
- Category: Sales
- Location: AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.