Honeywell Sr Product Sales Rep in United States
At Honeywell we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
The Product Sales representative is responsible for developing assigned sales within the region in coordination with Regional Sales Managers and Area Sales Managers. You will prescribe and qualify solutions at end-customer level and support the Areas Sales Managers on technical understanding of products. In addition to this you will support Area Sales Managers on distributor and end user visits for business deal and discussion.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Develop sales of assigned products and meet sales targets
· Deploy and execute go to market strategy and agreed action plan for product(s) within region
· Working closely with sales team to identify opportunities, demonstrate their viability and set up the appropriate strategy to close the deal
· Master technical aspects of assigned products to propose adapted solutions to customers
· Train sales forces on new products and provide technical expertise
· Visit key end-users and key accounts to develop sales together
· Engage directly with the End Users to win specific business opportunities or projects where specific and core expertise is required
· Take direct account management responsibility on specific market segments (if any) driven by technical solutions
· Review sales performance on a periodical basis and recommend action to meet the plan
· Lobby at association or professional federation level
· Communicate market needs and trends
· Contribute to the definition of the sales strategy
· Proactively involve / lead efforts along product life cycle including launch, promotion and discontinuation.
· Collect competitive information, pricing, and strengths and weaknesses of competition
Provide sales forecasts monthly
· Meet pricing and margin objectives.
· Liaise and participate with Marcom for any promotional activity or communication related to their product
· Monthly report on activities and quarterly detailed review of sales action plan
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this position.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.