Honeywell Sr Procurement Specialist in United States
: Procurement, Tech knowledge on Electronics skill and electronics products , SAP knowledge, E – Auction knowledge , negotiation skill.
Location : Bangalore
Key duties/responsibilities of Sr. Procurement: Indirect Sourcing of NPI/Capex Parts include:
• Process Purchase requests from business users utilizing the catalog ordering system
• Process Purchase request for NPI/Capex, with Best Price & Best Lead time.
• Review all open PR / PO and track the ordering process
• Track the deliveries with suppliers to improve the on-time delivery
• Interface with stake holders (User, EXIM / Logistics / stores) to ensure clearance of goods at customs and delivery to requestor
• Resolve any discrepancies w.r.t. PO / invoice etc. within agreed schedules
• Ensure the ordering process PR-PO, Order To Delivery (OTD) remains within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics
• Read and interpret specifications and part prints.
• Support Quality team in monitoring supplier quality requirements and track improvements, if any, to be implemented by suppliers.
• Own up projects, from the conceptualization stage to completion, which entail modifications and/or augmentation of various facilities by engaging architects, general contractors and project management consultants.
• Apply 6-sigma principles and Honeywell Operating System (HOS) guidelines in day to day work
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
The role bearer is also responsible for:
• Predicting and analyzing trends of the industry, market dynamics and new product/technology/service introductions
• Anticipating, alerting and advising the user communities of a potential vendor lock-in, that is the inability of the user community to un-subscribe/ un-plug/ ramp-down a service or a product, which is currently in use.
• Contributing towards business continuity planning (BCP)
• Developing plans to address vendor lock-in situations which might potentially come up in future.
• Conducting time to time comprehensive risk analysis
• Negotiations and P2P Cycle (Procurement to Pay Cycle) activities, which include:
o Developing negotiation strategies for sole source procurement i.e. negotiating in a scenario, where there is only one supplier in the market for a particular requirement.
o Comprehending Operations/ Facilities requirements, sourcing/ developing vendors and conducting negotiations for the said cluster that comprises of primarily the following categories- facility management, security, Civil works, fabrication works, electrical works, carpentry, plumbing, interiors, STP, BMS, Fire hydrants etc.
o End to end responsibility to conduct RFQs (Requests for Quotation) and RFPs (Requests for Proposal).
o Conducting competitive bidding; E-auctions (reverse, forward, Dutch etc.) for high value procurement
o Establishing and maintaining relationships with the stakeholder community for an effective implementation of the P2P process and policy enforcement across businesses
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.