Honeywell Sr Procurement Specialist in United States
Honeywell PMT has an opening in UOP, Gurgaon for a Sr. Procurement Specialist.
Responsibilities of Position:
Manage the Procurement activities associated with either PTE or GPH Equipment Projects. Activities include (but are not limited to the following):
Manage the sourcing and contracting of various services including Inspection & Testing, Certification and Translation Services.
Negotiate contracts, pay terms and delivery schedules with suppliers and insure compliance with Honeywell's terms and conditions
Execute eAuctions in excess of 20% of overall spend.
Execute non-disclosure and term and condition agreements with suppliers
Oversee supplier performance reviews
Interface with business functions to insure that site/function requirements are addressed and that services expectations are met
Ensure the administration, implementation, compliance, and enforcement of global commodity and contracting strategies
Supports performance metrics established by the Procurement Director
Learn procurement policies, processes, systems, methodologies
15% travel expected on a global basis.
Key Success Factors:
Minimize the total costs of purchased goods and services by selecting the proper contracting strategies, contractually protecting Honeywell's intellectual and indemnity interest, enforcing contract compliance and using competitive practices
Assists site and functional customers in compliance with sourcing strategy and procedures
Helps implement strategies for productivity and cost reduction
Establishes win-win Honeywell/Supplier relationships
Becomes proficient in procurement policies, processes, systems, methodologies
Achieves savings, as outlined by Supply Chain SBU Goals
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or similar disciplines.
· Minimum of 3 years of procurement experience
· Prefer 5+ years procurement/purchasing experience
· SAP experience preferred
· Strong communication skills
· Knowledgeable of basic legal and commercial concepts towards contract negotiations
· Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal customers and suppliers to gain their trust and respect
· Good decision-maker uses analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment in making sound decisions
· Motivates team members to achieve results
· Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
· Strong comprehensive technical knowledge of our supply base, knowledge of acquisition planning, negotiations and agreement/contract administration
· Ability to drive projects to completion
· Complete Greenbelt Training and achieve Greenbelt Certification within 12-18 months of hire date
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.