Honeywell Sr. Mgr-Analytics & Reporting in United States
Sr. Mgr-Analytics & Reporting
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Sr. Manager, Analytics & Reporting role within Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) business located in Morris Plains, NJ. This position will be on the PMT Procurement Functional Excellence team and report directly to the Director, Functional Excellence leading reporting and analytics of total spend $3.5B. The role will lead a global team that executes eSourcing events, provides an ongoing support for the strategy deployment of Procurement initiatives within the PMT Integrated Supply Chain organization and generates monthly reporting of the financial and operating results PMT Procurement generates in terms of annual productivity savings, supplier performance and working capital improvements. The role will prepare and monitor at all levels, including the PMT Procurement Leadership Team, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis the performance results of PMT Procurement. It also plays a key role with the PMT Procurement Team to implement functional and metric actions and ideas through innovative visual analytics.
· Lead the Analytics team to drive Procurement Metric improvements through the cadence across SBUs and Procurement teams in order to increase productivity opportunity and key initiatives pipelines, improve eAuction spend percentage, and drive execution of pipeline projects at a velocity
· Develop and deploy Reporting Dashboards, Data Visualizations and Predictive Data Modeling, Strategy Execution Support for entire Procurement for effective performance management & growth in productivity
· Lead the eSourcing and eAuction initiatives delivering productivity and competitive advantage
· Maintain a close partnership with Business, Marketing and Finance to identify and develop leading indicators and trending analytics to increase productivity and gauge impact of commodity market movement
· Be a market leader by providing forward looking economic insights and reports for commodity, labor and monetary markets that may impact on Procurement financials
· Collaborate with IT to develop and maintain compliance monitoring, reporting usage & data integrity
· Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving deployment of various tools
· Help define the strategy for Federated Data along with Honeywell Corporate and execute on the strategy for PMT Procurement Organization
· Partner with Systems and IT teams on business integration projects since inception to drive faster integration and process implementation by leading Requirement Gathering phase, User Acceptance Testing and Production Phase Deployments of Reporting Systems and Tools, maintaining collaboration with other functions within Functional Excellence and Procurement
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, finance or related field.
Master’s in Business is plus.
Managerial experience within Procurement, Finance, IT or ISC functions
Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
Strong project management skills
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of the organization
Extensive hands on experience working with very large data sets, including statistical analyses
Entrepreneurial inclination to discover novel opportunities for applying analytical techniques to business/scientific problems across the company.
Capacity to motivate and train the offshore support teams and offer counsel to peers.
Ability to drive cross functional accountability
Strong knowledge of SAP, Tableau, Business Intelligence System, SQL and Reporting databases
Advanced Microsoft office knowledge. Exposure to VBA programming
Experience in contemporary procurement tools such as eAuctions, should cost, eRFx, SRM contracting strategies, SharePoint workflows
Experience in contract negotiations
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD1019
- Category: Procurement
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.