Honeywell Sr Firmware Engineer,Shanghai,EPMT,HTS in United States
JD of Sr. Firmware Engineer
· Embedded Software Research and Development for industrial control system, such as controller, I/O
module, communication adapt or and field devices, etc;
·Responsible for all stages of product development cycle from requirements analysis, to feature
development, detail design, coding and bug fixing under tight schedule;
· Deliver solid and clear design, high quality code and full coverage of functional test and required
unit test in accordance to the requirement specification;
·Strictly follow software development process and drive for design quality improvement by standardizing
development process, tools, and good practice;
· Deliver software design document, unit/integration test case, and other required documents, and provide
technical input for user manual;
· Work closely and smoothly with both local and global cross functional teams, travel to US,
Europe, Australia, India, etc, when required;
· Drive for new ideas,patents and innovation;
· Complete other tasks assigned by manager;
· Master Degree in computer science, software, Electronic, automation etc;
· A minimum of 5 years working experience in new product development;
· A Proven fast learner,able to work independently, self-motivated, willing to take challenge and team
· Clear logic and able to deal with complicated system;
· Effective communicationskills;Good spoken and written English;
Qualified for working in fast paced, global business environment;
Strong time management skills;
Proficient skills and rich Hands-on experience in C and C++ is must.
Strong embedded software development on Linux and other RTOS (VxWorks/QNX)
Familiar with Industrial protocols (OPCUA/Modbus/DNP3/HART/EtherNetIP/DeviceNet/ Profinet/Profibus)
Familiar with Industrial standards (IEC61131-3, IEC61850)
Familiar with network communication;
Familiar with BSP (Ethernet/SPI/I2C/RS232/RS485) development experience.
Familiar with FPGA and CPLD development;
Familiar with version control tool, such as Clearcase, SVN and git, and install/build procedure;
Familiar with cyber security implementation, especially in embedded system;
Knowledge of PLC, DCS, RTU, transmitter is prefered;
Knowledge of NPI is preferred;
Knowledge of Design Pattern is preferred;
Experience of leading role for technical feature development is preferred;
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.