Honeywell Sr Account Manager in United States
* Sr Account Manager *
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions (E&ES) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) controls, water controls, combustion controls and building management systems that facilitate temperature control, optimize energy consumption, enhance comfort and ensure safety in more than 100 million homes, 5 million buildings and numerous industries worldwide is looking for an experienced Sales Representative of E&ES products for Homes Air & Water Markets
As a Sr. Account Manager of E&ES products for Homes Air & Water Markets you will be responsible for management of identified growth initiatives, its development and implementation to ensure sustainable and profitable growth of the business. In this role you will develop and sustain long term relationship with wholesalers, specialized distributors, installers and specifiers.
- Execute annual sales plan, leveraging all resources to maximize sales growth
- Identify growth opportunity that meet Honeywell EES business strategy
- Responsible for maintaining current business and managing growth through distributor, Contractors and Integrators actions. Responsible for training distributors and customers on product value and logistics-related programs
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for the customer
- Support customers through our local technical support regarding training, certifications, plan and specs
- Continue to pursue in-depth product knowledge and deepen selling, technical, financial and management skills; be an advocate of HW Sales Excellence Disciplines
- Identify product and service requirements that translate into business opportunity and take back into the product development proceess
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new customer base through sales department meetings, workshops and seminars
- Hosting events in markets to showcase Honeywell products to distributors, contractors and end users
Sell or refer to be sold, any other E&ES ( Resi,A&W) and 1HW products , that might full fill customer needs, following the procedures regulating cross
Education: Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Significant experience as a sales engineer for heating, ventilating and air conditioning solutions
- Fluent English
- Open to travel frequently
* Additional Information *
- * Job ID: * 00352708
- * Category: * Sales
- * Location: * Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.