Honeywell Southern Europe Terminals Lead in United States
Southern Europe Terminals Lead
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Proactively growing opportunity pipeline working together with sales, participating in branch / regional sales MOS to drive focus on product lines
- Execute actions to achieve product line AOP (orders and margins)Target key account and new account development / vendor approvals / spec management to get competitive advantage / new product launch
- Conducting demand generation activities for product line in conjunction with sales & marcom (campaigns, roadshows, lunch & learns, events, seminars, etc.)
- Provide pre sales and post sales support to resolve product line related internal challenges and drive customer satisfaction by escalations / resolutions wrt (P&E, OMT, customer care, service, lead times, pricing , sourcing, ISC, etc)
- Help understand market dynamics (Macro, competition, customer buying behaviour, win-loss, new product ideas, etc.) to improve overall win and margin ratesWorking together with sales and marketing to enable sales team with right tools / training / tool kits / etc.
- Help resolve technical issues with orders clarifications, revenue
- Drive sales and channel product champion trainingLeverage industry, market, customer knowledge to drive critical product line metrics, targets and decisions
- Actively participate in go to market, channel selection criteria, supply chain strategy for product line in regional concert with the marketing team, clearly define the market segments of interest and orient the sales channels, both direct & indirect, accordingly
- Ensure that the sales channels to the market, both direct & indirect, are fully capable to deliver this value proposition effectively to the customers.
- Deep dive and analysis of top customers order / margin trends, project and run rate pipeline analysis
Position cross PMC portfolio
20 Engage in customer-facing activities
20 Provide data for sales collateral
20 Review proposal activities
20 Coach on targeted product value propositions
20 Develop and champion best-in-class sales training
BS or BA or BE Degree - Preferred in: Engineering, Automation, Technology or Business (or equivalent knowledge / experience in these fields). MBA preferred. + 10+ years working with customers in gas segment.
Strong product line (multiple products) and industry knowledge, preferably customer relationships also + Hands on CRM, SAP and various other tools + Experience planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in specific markets or for specific products + Ability to work in matrix and environment of management by influencing + Strong growth mindset + Full understanding of the gas transportation and distribution business and the challenges faced by this industry, + Proven sales skills in handling key accounts with clear and demonstrable sales results + Management experience, prior experience leading a team (virtual) + Ability to lead change and establish metrics/key indicators + Strong understanding of sales and operations + Broad knowledge of PMC portfolio + Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills, at all levels of the organization + Track record of developing, executing and achieving tactical and strategic initiatives through active leadership that positively impact global business plans, operating profits, practices, policies and procedures. + Working in highly matrix organization + Multilingual skills and cross-cultural experience + Ability to travel 25%
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req91527
- Location: MADRID ESP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.