Honeywell Software Engineer Intern / Co-Op (Fall) in United States
Software Engineer Intern / Co-Op (Fall)
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is hiring Software Engineering Interns and Co-op candidates for the Atlanta Software Center. As part of the Software Center, you will join a group of high talent individuals working on cutting edge technology developing state of the art software for our Connected Platform Offerings. This position will learn much about the discipline of software engineering for industrial solutions, will work with a cross-functional team and require good analytical skills, good communication skills, and a drive for excellence.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline at an accredited college or university.
- Must have completed at least the first year of college or university.
- Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program.
- Minimum 85% course average (3.7 GPA)
Proficient with two or more programming languages or technologies. Eg:
Edge: Embedded (C/C++)
- Mobile: Java, Swift, ObjectiveC, C++
- Web: HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Server: C++, Java, GO
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
- Protocols: RESTful API, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Databases: SQL, Hadoop, Neo4J
- OS: iOS, macOS, Linux
- Insatiable appetite for learning new technologies
- Relentless pursuit of innovative solutions
- Action oriented, results driven, high energy, self-starter, innovative with new approaches to design work, influential with peers and customers and demonstrate critical thinking skills to drive to root cause.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude; highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multitask.
- Able to work with cross-functional engineers (system development, integration and test) in a global team environment.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD1033
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.