Honeywell Software Developer - (London, ON) in United States
Based from London, Ontario the Software Developer will be working in a globally distributed team to develop, enhance, and support simulation solutions as well as working directly with customers on their needs and delivering those solutions.
- Development and support of Simulation applications written in C++, C#, and Fortran that interface with Honeywell and 3rd party DCS/PLC systems.
- Development and support of Web user interfaces using modern technologies such as angular2 for migrating existing desktop solutions to enterprise or cloud solution.
- Some travel required for delivery and validation of solutions with customers/projects on targeted systems, estimated 10% travel time.
Collaborate with customers/stakeholders as inputs during development sprints as well as working within an agile development process with other team members.
35 Development and support of Simulation applications
35 Development and support of Web user interfaces
30 Collaborate with customers/stakeholders
You Must Have…
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5 years experience developing software applications with C++, C#, and Fortran in a team environment with direct customer interaction.
- Experience with DCS and PLC; able to create control emulation solutions and work with associated graphics packages.
- Effective teamwork, communication and troubleshooting skills for supporting customers/projects on delivered solution.
- Experience using modern web technologies (i.e. angular2) for creation of both enterprise and cloud solutions from existing desktop applications.
- Familiar with Azure development stack for development and deployment of enterprise and cloud solutions.
- Experience using agile development techniques such as sprints/backlog/stand-up meetings etc.
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Job ID: req106147
- Category: Engineering
- Location: London, ON CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.