Honeywell Service Technician in United States
We are looking for a Service Technician to support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors.
You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
Be the face of Honeywell to with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting. Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions. Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
· Assist in scope development with the customer, “upselling” additional scope where possible, to include estimate and proposal support.
· Provides support to account managers, customer acquisition reps, and business consultants in the coordination of sales process tasks for large/complex opportunities.
· Provide technical insight and trends in support of sales pursuits.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2320
- Job Function: Solutions
- Relocation Tier: No
- Security Clearance:
- Aviation Authority (FAA for US):
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 0.00
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- Location: Midrand
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.