Honeywell Senior Treasury Analyst in United States
Senior Treasury Analyst
The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for cash management activities in selected Asia-Pacific countries. For assigned countries, he/she will maintain and periodically review all cash management structures and banking arrangements to achieve cash visibility, cash concentration, cash re-deployment and cash investment in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. He/she will also be involved in the improvement/automation of treasury processes of the business units.
The position is based out of Singapore and has a direct reporting line to the Treasury Director, Asia Pacific.
The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for:
- Daily Cash Management
- Reconcile Cash flows between banks and system
- Monitor daily bank balances and place/redeem investments as necessary, taking into account business requirements, counterparty limits and yield objectives
- Input Investments and redemption in Treasury Systems
- Ensure that interest allocation is properly accounted for in Treasury Systems (at month end)
- Bank Account Maintenance
- Handle all administrative requirements to open/close bank accounts; liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely KYC, including negotiation on documentation
- Support business in changes to bank account signatories/e-banking access
- Rationalize bank accounts wherever possible
- Administer Electronic Banking platform and systems (external and internal)
- Administer bank account signatories access rights to systems and maintain database
- Oversee bank guarantee issuance process; provide support to review process and introduce improvement
- Ascertain domestic bank guarantee requirements and establish new bank guarantee lines if necessary
- Negotiate for favorable bank guarantee pricing with the chosen partner bank.
- Provide guidance on bank guarantee language and bank guarantee issuance process
- Work with banks, contract management, Legal to streamline the bank guarantee process
- Maintain and improve treasury and cash management infrastructure to optimize banking & cash management activities
- Work closely with business units and banking partners to maintain and seek continuous improvement in cash management
- Ensure all domestic and regional banking and cash concentration structures are running optimally
- Work with business entities to define their needs and to reorganize their cash management processes according to their requirements, and in line with Treasury objectives
- Familiarity with Systems & Reporting
- Gain familiarity and proficiency in the use of e-banking systems as well as Treasury systems (Quantum)
- Meet reporting requirements on cash, debt and BG positions by accessing the various systems in use
- Assist in acquisitions and divestitures with regards to treasury integration.
- Work closely with HQ Treasury on funding for newly acquired companies
- Integrate newly-acquired legal entities into Honeywell’s banking infrastructure, including participating in existing cash pools
- Rationalize the bank account structure according to country specifics
- Funding & Loans
- Working with Tax, Legal and the business, support subsidiaries funding requirements through equity injections and/or loans, internal and external
- Structure and execute the funding requirements, including documentation and obtaining approvals
- Supply Chain Financing
- Introduce/Expand Supply Chain Financing, ensuring sound business case and compliance with US GAAP Accounting requirements
- Ensure smooth running of programs, identify issues before they surface and be pro-active in resolving issues
- Enhance banking relationship between Honeywell & its banking partners
NATURE & SCOPE
The primary responsibility of the Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Manager is to ensure the optimum running of Treasury-related activities, and to Treasury support for all the countries under his/her charge. This function is critical to ensure that the Treasury organization in Asia-Pacific provides a high level of treasury services to all business units, and to continuously strive to increase the efficiency of Treasury activities. The Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Manager needs to be highly process-focused and will ensure that the appropriate controls and procedures are in place.
- Reporting Relationship
Position reports to the Treasury Director, APAC
- Maintaining Contacts & Working Relationship
The position has active interaction with external and internal parties including Financial Institutions, Accounting and Finance departments, Business Units, Tax and Legal. Cultivate and maintain excellent working relationship with all stakeholders
- Problem Solving
Pro-active in identifying and resolving problems. Responsible for resolving discrepancies and taking corrective measures to eliminate recurrence.
- Decision Making
Able to work independently with minimum supervision, while keeping supervisor informed and updated on all significant actions or decisions taken. In carrying out his/her duties, he/she must comply with the established guidelines and procedures relating to internal controls.
- Job Challenge
The Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Manager will develop a strong understanding of the activities performed by the Treasury organization and be able to relate them to the treasury needs at the business unit level.
- Functional Knowledge
To be effective in the role, in addition to having Treasury knowledge, candidate must be aware of Accounting, Regulatory and Tax implication on each Treasury activity.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.