Honeywell Senior R&D Engineer in United States
Senior R&D Engineer
Accountabilities of the Position:
- Follow HS&E policies and guidelines, and ensure that pilot plant and laboratory operations are conducted in accordance with HS&E procedures.
- Lead new product development projects and customer demonstration projects in the area of light olefins and naphtha technologies from India Technology Center.
- Develop pilot plant test experimental plans, design innovative process flow schemes, and leverages kinetic modeling programs to support new technology development activities.
- Provide technical support to the sales, design engineering and field service functions as and when required.
- There will be opportunities for cross-training, as well as the opportunity to contribute solutions to technical problems outside the immediate area of expertise and deliver technical presentations to the global refining and petrochemical community.
- Interface with other UOP departments including Manufacturing Product Technology, Analytical and Modeling groups to design and interpret robust experiment and to diagnose problems and suggest solutions.
- Come up with new ideas and invention disclosures for process improvement and generate intellectual property for technology development.
Qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (B. Tech. / B.E.) in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
5-8 years’ work experience in chemical process industry area.
Development, engineering or operations experience in petrochemical or refining or gas processing industries.
- Strong interest in R&D work.
- A self starter with previous demonstration of strong leadership and positively influencing others.
High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box to create step out breakthrough technologies. Additional Skills
Strong organizational communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving.
- Good knowledge of petrochemicals or refining technologies.
- Strong quantitative and analytical ability.
- Demonstrate ability to support projects.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.