Honeywell Senior HR Manager in United States
Senior HR Manager
The HR Manager is responsible for a creating of site HR strategy in compliance with country HR and business strategy. This role is responsible for site HR processes and driving continuous improvement through development & implementation of processes, procedures and system changes related to HR that support business needs.
In the organizational structure the position belongs to the country HR structure under the direction of the Country Leader.
This role will drive execution of functional HR projects that contribute to specific strategic interests (e.g. driven by HR Functional Transformation, continuous improvement on the site, corporate activities - managers satisfaction (VOC), employee satisfaction (PER), employee assessment (HPD) etc.)
The HR Manager leads a team of HR Generalists in Prague, Bratislava and Poland across legal entities on the site and is a matrix manager for the site Staffing team.
• Drives implementation of HR Corporate projects, HR Functional Transformation projects within the site, leads implementation of new process solutions and routinely monitors new processes to ensure that projects objectives have been met
• Drives employees assessment system and development planning for employees
• Census management and organizational structure development support
• Drives continuous improvement of HR and internal processes in linkage with the company operating system, determines appropriate process measurements and implements methods to institute appropriate measures
• Drives organizational effectiveness in the company
• Managing of hiring activities in the company
• Executes as an individual contributor to the Country projects and / or leads others through Country projects
• Responsible for an internal communications
• Drives HR inputs in Government Incentives receiving projects
• Ensures correct reporting with usage of the company tools
• HR team leading
• Minimum undergraduate, bachelor degree, preferably in HR or related field - Masters degree preferred
• Minimum 7 years experience in related field with a minimum of 5 years of HR Management experience
• Manager skills and experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mature personality with an active approach and high level responsibility and ownership
• Ability to function in unsupervised environment
• Fluent English
• MS Office and other applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Visio)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.