Honeywell Scrum Master in United States
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide.
Honeywell delivers complete end-to-end Smart Metering and Energy Management Solutions that drive energy efficiency, operational improvements and cost savings for utilities, industrial customers and consumers. Its multi utility offerings, which are interoperable by design, include distribution monitoring and control, advanced Smart Metering, demand response, networking and software solutions. People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere
To further strengthen our team in TIMISOARA we are looking for:
Scrum Master Engineer
Description of function:
- Oversee that the Agile Scrum practices are respected.
- Remove impediments/problems that stop the teams from achieving their goals and deliver on time.
- Train company employees in Scrum Methodologies.
- Help Product Owner with project and release planning.
- Plan and facilitate Scrum Meetings (daily stand-up, planning, backlog refinement/pre-planning, demo, review, retrospective) and ensure cross-team coordination.
- Prepare and present reports that state the activity and progress of the teams.
- Coach the teams to accurately estimate the work expected from them.
Constantly find ways to improve the process
50 Agile/Scrum methodology
20 certified Scrum Master
10 configuration management
10 bug tracking
10 test management
- A BS/MS degree in automation, computer science, electronics or related technical discipline;
- Very good knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodology; certified Scrum Master;
- Knowledge of configuration management, bug tracking and test management tools;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Willingness to travel
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7769
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.