Honeywell Sales Support Specialist in United States
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more than 12,000 employees in 120 countries, HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical.
This position with Honeywell - Sales Support & Order Delivery Team will be to provide necessary Sales Support / Estimation functions to front end Sales Offices and Account Managers globally for PMC.
The following would be main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Complete Ownership of Proposal Estimation Deliveries;
- Interact directly with team and sales to establish requirements of proposal makings;
- Follow required work flow and other processes within the team;
- Consolidate and maintain Proposal and Order Execution log;
- Co-ordinate & support on overall work load of Estimation with other team leaders globally;
- Manage assigned task effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Complete responsibility of Proposal Submission for Parts/Products/Project Inquiries coming in globally;
- Communicate with internal and external customers in an easily understood manner;
- Using detailed customer specifications and requirements, prepare proposals maximizing value demonstration;
- Select the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives;
- Preparing the Techno- Commercial Proposals in standardized format as well as handling of all the TQs and responses;
- Providing cost related information using SAP whenever required;
- Handles customer queries as required; provides customer assistance in tasks associated with sales process;
- Ensure and manage all standard and non- standard factory order deliverables for Field Product orders. This could also include 3rd party products;
- BS or BA or BE degree – Preferred in : Instrumentation Engineering, Automation , Technology or Business (or equivalent knowledge / experience in the field)
- Relevant experience in industrial sales/ sales support;
- Experience in understanding different cultures and customer buying process within a region can be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Gas products: Regulators, Metering;
- Knowledge of Field Instrumentation Products like Level, Pressure, Temperature and other process instruments;
- Knowledge of products and solutions in industrial automation;
- Understanding of customers’ business including decision making and buying processes;
- Proficient with computer based business software/automation tools;
- Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in English;
- German language knowledge will be an advantage; +
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.