Honeywell Sales Account Manager - Oil & Gas - Iran in United States
Sales Account Manager - Oil & Gas - Iran
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
*** This role is based in Tehran, Iran
The Account Representative will be responsible for growing our business at assigned customers within Iran by understanding the customer’s business issues and needs and creating solutions utilizing products and services offered by Honeywell Process Solutions. Although other Honeywell Process Solutions support personnel may be involved with a customer, the Account Representative has ultimate responsibility for all sales and support activities. It is the Account Representatives responsibility to orchestrate the sales activities of any
Generate new business
Manage existing accounts
Build rapport with customers
You Must Have
- Successful and demonstrable track record of business development
- Significant experience within either Oil & Gas or Industrial Automation industry
- Fluent in Farsi / immediate English
- BSc (Hons) Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical preferred)
- Demonstrable track record of success in a Sales role is essential
- Hands on DCS experience given strong preference
- Thorough understanding of customers’ decision making processes, buyers and influences
- Experience of customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executiverelationships
- A team player with clear leadership qualities
- Someone who remains calm in high pressure environments
- The ability to travel through Iran as the business and opportunities demand, occasionally at short notice
- The ability to make occasional international business trips out of Iran
- Strong sales management skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives
- Ability to make the best use of time and resources
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- IT literacy - competent author of business letters and reports
- Ability to understand and articulate basic business finance terms and the necessity for financial control
- The ability to prepare a business plan outlining the salient points of development with specificchannel partners
- A basic understanding of business, HR and contractual laws for the region
- Has the ability to say no when the circumstance demands
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, result orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit
- Balanced between short term achievement and long term development
- Experience in working with process to get the necessary approvals related to the sales activitySomeone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance
Credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at very seniorlevels
Performance Materials and Technologies
Some Travel Required
Continued Professional Development
Job ID: req94239
Location: Tehran, TEHRAN 1966913187 IRN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.