Honeywell RESPONSABLE QUALITE in United States
RESPONSABLE QUALITE• Act as Quality Assurance Manager for the site and Management Representative in relation to Quality Management System and ISO standards at the site.
• Assure deployment of Quality Management System for the site.
• Ensure Built-in-Quality (BIQ) methods are deployed through application of the Honeywell Operating System (HOS).
• Work to ensure end to end Quality from Suppliers to Customers using all tools and techniques within HOS and BIQ.
• Directly supervise quality assurance team as applicable – quality engineers, plant experts and engineers – including the preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities.
• Coordinate internal and external audits for all functional areas covered by the site QMS certifications.
• Act as the customer advocate focal point for all items that are shipped to our customers.
• Represent the company externally for relevant quality issues.
• Responsible for the development of, collection, processing/analysis and interpretation of quality information including metrics, corrective and preventive actions.
• Reviewing, continuously improving and authorizing all local procedures, manuals, instructions etc. as part of the quality system.
• Quality team establishment and routine management.
• Lead quality planning per BIQ strategy.
• Drive continuous improvement with site leadership.
• Maintain & update ISO related documentation and implement procedures in accordance to ISO standards.
• Drive site COPQ reduction.
• Coach, manage, develop and evaluate performances of subordinates.
• Engage with global quality assurance strategy and management activities.
• Interface with internal & external customer information communication.
• Respond to any emerging/crisis case in the quality responsible areas & escalate.
• Generates weekly and monthly quality reports.
•Degree in engineering technology or related discipline.
•Minimum 5 years experience as a Quality Manager in a manufacturing environment in an international company.
•Minimum 5 years experience in the Electronics Industry
•Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt desirable
•Familiar with quality analysis and improvement knowledge and skills.
•Knowledge of complex manufacturing processes.
•Robust continuous improvement experience in a lean environment.
•Ability to lead Root Cause/Corrective Action analysis.
•Cross functional experience including manufacturing, materials management, quality and process improvements
•Good communication skills with all levels of people.
•Ability to supervise, manage and interact with people at all level.
•Self-motivated, customer-orientated, system thinking and mature.
•Results oriented with history of getting breakthrough results
•Ability to develop strategy and translate into actionable plans and drive change through influence
•Ability to motivate and energize others to think analytically and critically
•Change agent — constantly challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology.
•Good computer application skills.
•Proficient in speaking, reading and writing French and English
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.