Honeywell Regional Project Management Leader in United States
Regional Project Management Leader
- Leadthe Regional Projects function to deliver best in class solutions to meetcustomer expectations and within estimated financial performance.
- Leadthe skills development, information sharing and project management disciplinenecessary to the deliver Projects in a timely manner at planned gross marginsor higher.
- Overallresponsibility for completing projects within all Districts.
- Ensuresdelivery of projects on time, within scope with zero or positive deviation
- Maintainscustomer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customerissues.
- Ownershipfor Projects financial performance at the Regional level.
- Monitorsfinancial performance on a monthly basis and reviews estimates versus actualsacross the Regional project deck to continuously improve Projects operationalmetrics.
- Effectivelyleads the implementation of productivity enhancing process changes related toproject delivery.
- Responsiblefor driving costs down to be competitive in the market place.
- Controlscost and maximize productivity through the implementation of effective methodsand standard processes.
- Ensuresthe availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintainingand controlling inventory levels.
- Participatein estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensurelabour estimates are correct and that the work is achievable from a technicalperspective.
- Ensurethat subcontracts, where applicable, are complete and documented.
- Participatesin risk review (per Honeywell policy)
- Ensuresprojects are resourced properly.
- Developseffective partnerships with HAIL to ensure an adequate pool of resources isavailable.
- Managesselection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction,where appropriate, with supply team.
- Partnerwith other Project Leaders to ensure that the most effective resources areallocated to projects within and outside the Region.
- Managethe performance management process, conducting performance appraisals, andproviding coaching, training, career planning, development, salaryadministration and reward and recognition for Regional / District ProjectsPersonnel.
- Buildseffective teams committed to organizational goals, foster collaboration amongteam members and between teams.
- Developstrong relationships with Sales and Service Leaders so as ensure effectivesales to operations handovers, optimised utilisation of resources, and maximizepull through of service and projects.
- Be thechange management leader for team and aggressively implement agreed toinitiatives.
- Ensurea safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training,equipment/vehicle maintenance and facilities improvement.
- Managesafety program for assigned field operation.
- Ensurefire and security industry codes and standards are upheld.
- Ensures that Honeywell SOPs are in place andadhered to.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BSdegree or equivalent technical or management experience required.
- 5-7years experience in a team leadership role necessary.
- Thoroughknowledge of Projects field operations and financial processes.
- Demonstratedability to lead a team.
- Theability to understand financial data at contract level and identify appropriateactions indicated by variances to ensure key metrics are achieved.
- Theability to obtain relevant information on operational issues from multiplesources, think broadly about those issues and recognize trends/possiblecause-effect relationships.
- Theability to make considered and effective decisions and take clear action toaddress issues.
- Theability to mobilize resources and develop and implement action plans / controlmechanisms to achieve desired results and deliver on commitments.
- Theability to understand the implications and assess the appropriate degree ofacceptable risk and take actions to minimize risk.
- Theability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers based ontrust and mutual understanding.
- Theability to embrace change and guide the team through periods of change in apositive and proactive way.
- Theability to achieve results through the transfer of decision making authorityand task accountability to appropriate direct reports setting clear time scalesand deliverables and providing ongoing appropriate support and feedback.
- Theability to enhance the performance of individuals and teams through settingchallenging performance standards, providing constructive feedback onperformance and collaboratively discussing improvement strategies.
- Theability to gain other people’s buy in to a course of action by communicatingideas with conviction, selling the benefits of the proposal and usingcompelling logic.
- Theability to engage employees by providing relevant information in a timelymanner using clear and compelling messages and by listening to and valuinginput from employees.
- Theability to engage with customers utilizing the commercial knowledge tonegotiate contracts and cost with customers.
- Theability to demonstrate energy and determination to achieve results andimprovement by overcoming obstacles, remaining effective despite setbacks andchallenging current thinking.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.