Honeywell Qualifications: Education/ Qualifications University degree Experience • 1-2 years B2B sales experience; • Experience in managing customer portfolio; • Experience in customer service; • Advanced English Level and second language skill in United States
Education/ Qualifications University
• 1-2 years B2B sales
• Experience in managing customer portfolio;
• Experience in customer service;
• Advanced English Level
and second language skill required depending on the region which will be
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Professional skills and knowledge
• Advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint &
• Experience in using
SalesForece.com and SAP.
Other skills and knowledge
• Oriented towards customer;
• Organized and able to follow planning;
• Oriented towards results and performance, capable to reach monthly/annual
• Excellent ability to communicate and negotiate;
• Team player and capable to work independently;
• Adaptable to changes and open minded;
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.