Honeywell QA Engineer in United States
If you ...
- …desire to work in a product oriented company…
- …want to be a part of independent QA division with 60% testing automated…
- …are inspired by Agile methodology…
- …are meticulous about quality and have a good eye for detail…
- …want to become a member of a highly skilled team within a collaborative atmosphere…
- …want to join the leader in aviation fuel efficiency software…
- …want to see that what you do matters and is well recognized…
- …are interested in aviation…
- …consider growing up in international company with many business areas including space…
....then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- At least 4 years experience in web applications testing
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and QA processes
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS (at least 1 year)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proactiveness and independence
- Team-player with seasoned collaboration skills
- Fluent English and Bulgarian (written and oral)
Advantage will be
- Test automation experience
- Knowledge in any OOP language (Java preferred)
- Script programming skills (Bash)
- University degree or study in IT related areas
- Actively participate in all phases of the product development life cycle
- Analyze business requirements
- Work closely with development team and project management
- Create, maintain and execute manual test plans and test cases
- Investigate client reported problems
- Detect and report issues in Jira
- Have the opportunity to develop automation testing skills
Honeywell Aerospace offers
- Competitive salary package
- Career growth related to individual interests
- Possibility to attend conferences and trainings according to your own choice
- Opportunity to obtain a private pilot license (PPL)
- Modern non-open space office, providing quiet and creative atmosphere
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.