Honeywell Project Leader in United States
- The Project Lead role assumes responsibility for delivery ofprojects including initiation/ planning/ execution/ reporting /and closure ofRM&SS – Reliability Maintainability &System Safety. The role holds front line managerial responsibilities forstrategizing project plans, managing people, and tracking project health(SQDCP).Key Responsibilities:
- To lead, manage and roll out all RM&SS - Reliability Maintainability & System Safetyprocedures across Mechanical product lines
- Be a growth enabler with anentrepreneur mindset and creating IP portfolios through innovation
- Designs scope of the project based on discussions with thestakeholders and requirement analysis.
- Estimates project duration based on work allocation plans.Responsible for resource utilization strategy for multiple projects focusing onresource allocation plan and a contingency plan for deviations from estimatesdue to lack of resources, complexity of technology and / or infrastructuredowntime.
- Troubleshoots problems that could arise during the projectlife cycle. Ensures escalations and SLAs are resolved within the shortestpossible time.
- Ensures periodic meetings and updates, reviews, tracks andassists progress on activities and deliverables, provides necessary approvalsto teams and updates to stakeholders.
- Meets requirements regarding timeliness, cost and quality onthe projects and ensures productivity enhancement in the project andcommunicates project cost savings with partners, provides inputs to reportingmanager.
- Ensures that project status, issues are openly communicatedto project teams, stakeholders, sponsors. Communicates projectachievements to senior leadership team. Addresses situations and handlesconflicts with stakeholders to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure torisk.
- Completes performance management activities for directreports. Provides mentoring, coaching to team members. Identifies the right mixof skills; Establishes trust of reporting and cross functional teams to achievebusiness objective.
- Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems, oropportunities for change, documents and shares best practices. Imbibes andexhibits Honeywell values, HTS DNA and participates in HOS initiatives. Acts asa role model and change agent
- Excellent focus on execution; should ensure responsivenessto customers, team and management.Excellent focus on HoneywellOperating System process execution and ownershipBasic Qualifications:* 8 + years of overall work experience in RM&SS domain* Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical engineeringAdditional Qualifications:* Good understanding of aerospace mechanical systemsKnowledge and exposure to Reliability procedures –Predictions, Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD), Product Safety analysis, FTA, FMECA,FRACAS and Field data analysis (Weibull risk).* Knowledge inReliability Tests such as ALT, HALT, HASS & ESS* Knowledge on Reliability Standards like MIL_HDBK-217F, NPRD, Telcodia, PRISM,ARP 4761, 4754, & Environmental test standards DO 160D* Good people skills and the ability to work effectivelywith other organizations and individuals at all levels.* Excellent written and oral communication skills.* Must be a good communicator of vision, ideas and workrequirements.* Ability to collaborate with development leaders in othergeographies to develop and implement consistent practices and principles.* Must be an innovative and integrative thinker quick tovisualize solutions and generate ideas.* A good people leader with the ability to lead multi-disciplinaryteams; quick to identify people problems, fosters teamwork and ensurestransparency and fairness in all actions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.