Honeywell Project Controls Scheduler in United States
Project Control Scheduler
• Leads the project planning process on allocated projects
• Responsible for project schedule compliance standards in accordance with Honeywell schedule audit criteria and industry standards
• Ensuring that all project control activities such as change management and schedule management are executed in a timely fashion and in accordance with all company standards and contractual requirements
• Performs what if analyses for developing efficient project schedules and work around.
• Actively participates in project review meetings & provides clear, accurate project schedule assessment & gives proactive advice to drive successful project completion
• Accountable for accuracy & timely delivery of all project & management reports related to the project schedules on allocated projects.
• Ensures the accuracy of progress reporting in accordance with industry standards.
• Prepares final project schedule reports & provides the data recovery for the company historical database
• Provides guidance to supply management in regard to supplier schedule and progress reporting requirements.
• Assist other project controls team members as required
• Works with Operations Management to assist in Business Planning & Analysis
• Participates in internal and external audits
• Development of project controls tools & methodology
• Will assist in resource planning, on a monthly basis, on allocated projects
• Participates in project planning processes, define scopes, establishing budgets on allocated projects
• Working with Program/Project Managers to produce accurate cost estimates for change orders, maintaining the change log
• MS Office & Primavera applications
• Finance & cash flow – concepts, processes, planned, actual, forecast
• English Language required
• Good analytical skills
• Good knowledge of estimating, tracking and control
• Good knowledge of contracts
• Communication skills – oral, written, presentation
• Negotiation & conflict management skills
• Cost risk analysis/contingency management
• Total Quality Management concepts
• Proactive, helpful, constructive, integrity & open communication
• BS Engineering Management; Business or Finance degree; or commiserate related experience
• Senior relevant years related experience
• Experience in oil & gas, automation or electronics industry preferred
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.