Honeywell Product Technical Sales Specialist in United States
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
We are looking for a Product Technical Sales Specialist who will be responsible for:
1.Presenting to specifiers, installers and wholesalers the complete product portfolio in order to increase sales.
2. Demanding generation activity developed mainly with specifiers. Supporting specifiers during the preparation of the specification / quotation offering the best solution available.
3. Responding to and following up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
4. Maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
5. Monitoring and reporting on the activities and providing relevant management information.
6. Capable of explaining all the information on the products as well as communicating the usage of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
7. Understanding the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
8. Maintaining and developing a computerized customer and prospect database.
9. Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Preferred experience and skills:
1. High School graduate
2. Minimum 2 years experience as tech support / inside tech support
3. Minimum 3 years experience as promoter for HVAC products
4. Knowledge of Italian HVAC market and relevant stakeholders
5. Good knowledge of hydronic systems, electronics systems, controllers, connected products (Internet of things)
6. Knowledge of MS Office and CRM Software.
7. Fluent in English.
Preferred soft skills:
1. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Product Knowledge
5. Highly motivated
6. Presentation Skills
7. Time management skills
8. Negotiation Skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.