Honeywell New Product Implementation Buyer in United States
Technical and professional development of Jr. Buyer and Purchase Analyst
• Partner with Program Management, Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Application Engineering, Business Teams, Purchasing, and Plants to ensure proper coordination and effective prioritization within the Supply Base Department for NPI launches.
• Track Cost, Quality and Timing data for new component launches and define/execute action plan in order to achieve the AOP targets
• Manage and Oversee supplier negotiations
• Lead implementation of supplier cost reduction initiatives through design and/or process changes, and early supplier involvement through design reviews
• Manage capital tooling and expense budget for NPI organization
• Develop strategies for New Product Launch cycle time reduction
• Responsible to get new components successfully launched at the suppliers focusing on cost, timing, quality and capacity
• Participate in the design of new products with the
• Experienced purchasing professional with technical knowledge / Bachelor in Business, Engineering, or SBM.
• Enjoys problem solving and challenges
• Team player with ability to communicate professionally at all levels of the organization
• Good communication and leadership skills in functional environment
• Excellent customer focus – internal and external
• Decisive, assertive, highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive environment or similar
• Working experience with QS/ISO TS, SAP environment
• Good knowledge of engineering, production and process techniques
• Fluent in English.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.